Whether you spend time working in coffee shops or in other public spaces, you’ll know that the acoustic environment is a big deal for mobile workers.
It’s noisy out there.
To maintain a professional and viable connection to the outside world, a headset sits alongside a phone and laptop as an absolute requirement.
But what should you look for in a headset?
Quality headsets provide:
- Improved ergonomic comfort and safety, reducing shoulder and neck strain, for mobile workers who spend a good part of their time on the phone
- Noise reduction so you don’t bombard the person you call with the noise around you
- Automatic volume gain, so you can hear the party calling, no matter how loud it is around you
- Much better acoustic quality, especially if you’re attempting a VoIP call. Use a headset rather than the ropey built-in speakers and microphone of your laptop
- A good degree of insulation from the hustle and bustle of casual workplaces, effectively creating your personal acoustic environment, particularly through listening to music
Answers the call, answers to you. Plantronics Voyager Legend UC meets the demands of mobile professionals like never before. With connectivity to PC, smartphone, or tablet, sensors, precisely-tuned audio, voice controls and advanced charging accessories – it’s the only headset system you need for your mobile life.
Photo credit: Jeff_Werner